Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A few errands to run this morning and then an afternoon of crafting.
Do you enjoy reading? I do especially in the evenings, especially Tom Clancy and Dan Brown books.
This image from Elisabeth Bell is one of my favourite.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper from Linda Simpson Designs and book script paper.
3. Wrapped brown lace around one of the layers before adhering both layers to base card.
4. Matted and layered image onto burgundy card.
5. To finish off added the butterflies and the sentiment which reads "This is my Happy Place"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #188 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #179 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #261 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #68 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #68 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #52 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #51 - Anything goes
Many thanks for visiting today!