Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A few errands to run this morning and then to the craft room to get some DT projects made and a video to finish, edit and upload for tonight.
What are you all up too today?
Today sharing another card using the beautiful Oh Happy Day stamp set from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped white square card base.
2. Matted and layered black and orange card.
3. To create the topper I stamped the splats with Versafine Habanero and the sentiment in black Versafine before embossing them both.
4. I added splatters using Generation INX in orange.
5. To finish off added orange sequins.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges!
613 Avenue Create #202 - Anything Goes
HeARTful Stamping - AG + Stamp
International Art & Soul #17 Monochromatic
Sweet Stampin - Autumn
Simply Papercraft #51 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!