Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your week going so far?
Mine has been a bit hectic but hoping to get some work done later today.
I am sharing another card using the beautiful stamps from Toni at Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 black square base card.
2. Matted and layered white pearlescent card.
3. Matted and layered background created using Ken Oliver's Colour Burst.
4. Die cut out the Synergy die and stamped the sentiment and flowers from Thankful for stamp set.
5. To finish off added pink pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges!
The Crafty Addicts #41 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #351 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #128 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #135 - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - Use your Dies
Many thanks for visiting today