Good Afternoon Crafty Friends
I am taking part in Digi Doodle Studios blog hop today for World Card Making Day!
Please check out the Digi Doodle Studios blog to see what the rest of the DT have created!
I have used the fabulous Arabella Grimm for an Halloween themed card.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream scalloped square card base.
2. Using SB Grande scalloped rectangle die cut out orange and green card then matted and layered.
3. Printed Arabella onto Rymans card and coloured with Copic markers, cut out with SB Grande rectangle die then matted and layered onto purple card.
4. Added stars to the image and a little black cat.
5. To finish off made a double bow with orange organza ribbon and added a witches hat charm.
Here is the line up for the hop!
Me you are here
Be sure to follow along and leave a comment for a chance to win a FREE Digi!
The winner will be picked at random and announced on our Facebook Page on Friday 13th October.
Also in honour of World Cardmaking Day, take 25% OFF ALL Digi Stamps using code:
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #40 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #52 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #51 - Anything Goes
Craftaholic R Us #39 - Halloween
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy the Hop!