Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is everyone today?
Well you all know how I love autumn, not because of the cold and miserable weather I hasten to add but for the wonderful array of colours nature shares with us, a way of saying goodbye to summer!
I have had this image for a number of years and found it the other day so decided to us her in an autumnal card.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered copper pearlescent and muscial note card which has been distressed with ground espresso to base card.
3. Added layer of orange lace, stamped the sentiment with Archival ink.
4. Matted and layered image onto copper pearlescent card.
5. Created the bouquet with large autumnal leaf with flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Craft.
6. To finish off added the butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #182 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle 264 - Autumn Colours
Crafty Calendar - Autumn Colours
Crafting with Friends #54 - Anything Goes
Cute card Thursday #502 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!