Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Rick and I had a quite relaxing weekend just for a change after the hectic couple of weekends we have had.
Today is my day to post another project for Digi Doodle Studios.
I have used Leilani today in peach and grey tones.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered grey card and peach card I embossed with floral embossing folder.
3. Added lace to one side of the peach card.
4. Printed Leilani and coloured with Copic Markers then cut out with Tim Holtz tag die.
5. Cut out Stamps by me Flourish with grey card and added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle #265 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #69 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #45 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #392 - No Patterned Paper
Many thanks for stopping by Today!