Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW the first Friday of November and that means a new challenge over at Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog.
As always it is an anything goes challenge so mixed media, cards, tags, ATC's are all welcome.
With Christmas not far off I have used one of my Christmas ephemera of my website
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered green and blue Christmas paper at different angles to the base card.
3. Matted and layered the topper.
4. Added lace and pearls along the bottom.
5. To finish off added 2 white roses.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore #46 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #41 - Anything Goes
CHCC Extra - AG Christmas
Creative Ladybird Creations #31 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Many thanks for stopping by today!