Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all?
A while ago I commented on a Heartfelt blog hop and won a stamp set called "Festive Holiday"
Today I am sharing a card I made using this beautiful set.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered dark green card.
3. To create the topper I used DI evergreen bough, cracked pistachio and shaded lilac.
4. I stamped the image and sentiment with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, then coloured with Zig clean colour brush pens.
5. To finish off I added white paint splats.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Snowflake Promise #45 - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes #16 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #189 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley #167 - Add a Sentiment
Many thanks for visiting today!