Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Oh my goodness can you believe we are one month away from Christmas Eve.
I still have a few more Christmas cards to finish and then last minute presents to by and wrap. I plan to be all done by 2nd weekend in December. How are you getting on with your Christmas preparations?
I made the topper for this card at one of Maria's workshops
Step by Step
1. Created an A5 card by scoring brown A4 card in half.
2. Matted and layered embossed rust coloured card.
3. To create the topper I used my circle Gelli plate and brayered ink then stamped some leaves before laying the card down which left the textured print. I stamped the cat, sentiment and paw prints with Archival ink. To finish off the topper I brushed top and bottom in DI scattered straw. I then created a black line around the topper using my black Sharpie pen.
4. Wrapped gold ribbon around the layers before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off I added the daisies to the ribbon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #355 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #131 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #138 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #42 - AG/Autumn Colours
Creates and Makes #16 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!