Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Can you believe it is Saturday already!
We are off out tonight to our friends for a meal and catch up.
Today sharing a card using products from IndigoBlu
Step by Step
1. Silver pearlescent 6 x 6 square base card.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. To create the topper I distressed 3 circles using DI spun sugar, milled lavender and seedless preserves. I then stamped the anemone with Versamark and embossed with Distress Ink gold embossing powder.
4. I then stamped the leaves with Archival leaf green.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment and embossed then added 5 black gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #55 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #16 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #103 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Create and Makes #16 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!