Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I am having a day off from decorating today! Hubby is going to finish off the landing and hall as they are places I can't reach being only 5 ft 3 in ;)
What is your favourite colour?
Mine for sure is purple any shade, and I love the colour combination of blue and brown.
Today is a sweet card using Hobby House topper.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered grey polka dot paper which is from my website.
3. Matted and layered the image onto purple card circle die cut.
4. Stamped the sentiment onto lilac circle die cute.
5. To finish off made a double bow and added rose cabochon to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #130 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #137 - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #59 - R is for Ribbon
Create and Makes #16 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!