Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Monday to you all!
A very busy week here getting lots of videos and crafting projects to do for my blog too!
This card has been made using just one of the many backgrounds I have in my stash.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 pearlescent gold square base card.
2. To create the background I placed a harlequin stencil down spritzed with water and added Ken Oliver's Colour Burst, left to dry, once dry I then used Distress Oxide lucky clover around the edges.
3. I stamped the Love and Laughter stamp from Stamps by Me with Versafine and embossed. I then die cut with corresponding die, coloured with Zig brush pens and adhered to card with Pinflair.
4. I stamped the sentiment onto white card with Versafine, embossed then distressed with DO lucky clover.
5. To finish off I added 3 metallic diamond embellishments.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #1 - Anything Goes
The Fairy & the Unicorn - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #142 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps & More #276 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #359 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments #135 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting Today!