Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I had a wonderful day yesterday catching up with Kath and having a good crafty play day too.
Today is all about getting inky and creating with my stamps, distress oxides and making some cards.
Today sharing with you something I made at Gill's, we used wooden fairy door, wood and toadstools so I made this into a fairy dell.
Step by Step
1. Painted the door and frame with brown acrylic paint, once dry added a layer of crackle, I then finished off with a layer of cream paint and got a nice fine crackle on the door.
2. I added Prima wax to the toadstools and coloured the fairy with Promarkers.
3. I added the moss, hedgehog and door to the block of wood.
4. Decorated the door with flowers and leaves and adhered the fairy to the toad stool.
5. To finish off I added a welcome stone and gnome.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #194 - AG/Option Flowers
Crafting from the Heart #195 - Always Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Many thanks for visiting today!