Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
I am going to be having a card making day today, I am going to get my Copics out and have printed out a few digital images to colour up which I haven't done for a while.
Today a cute card to share using a Hobby House topper from my stash.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered green and patterned card.
3. Matted and layered image onto pink card.
4. Stamped the sentiment which is from Chocolate Baroque with Archival black ink.
5. To finish off I added 3 flower buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends #79 - For a Special Lady
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #12 - AG with a Critter
A bit more time to Craft #62 - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals #12 - Always Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Many thanks for visiting today!