Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you are all well and ready for the week ahead.
Not much going on here this week apart from crafting and making more videos.
Today sharing with you a card made using the beautiful Hydrangea Sprite by Mitzi Sato-Wuiff
Step by Step
1. Stepper card base in cream pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. Side panels I have wrapped purple ribbon made bows and added pearls to the centres.
4. Printed the image and coloured with Copic markers.
5. To finish off I coloured the buttons to match the image and added pearls to the centres.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #12 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #12 - Anything Goes
A bit more Time to Craft #64 - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations #90 - For the Girls
Many thanks for visiting today!