Good Morning Crafty Friends
Kath is coming today for our usual crafty play day.
I hope that whatever your plans are that you have an amazing day.
Today's card is made using one of the images I was lucky to receive from Holley in celebrating her life after recovering from a brain tumour. The image is from Enchanted School
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered navy blue and polka dot card.
3. Printed the image and coloured with Copic markers before cutting out with SB die.
4. Matted and layered image onto navy blue card.
5. To finish off added the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #200 - Anything Goes
Always Happy Birthday - Birthday +AG
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Love to Craft #20 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!