Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this morning?
I am off to my good friend Mike's today for a crafty play day, I should have gone last week but the weather was too bad so fingers crossed the journey isn't too bad today.
Whatever your plans are for today have a good one.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered 2 layers of patterned card.
3. To create the topper which is Bockingford water colour card I used Distress Oxides spiced marmalade, carved pumpkin, gathered twigs and wild honey.
4. Once the background was dry I stamped the tyre tread coming down one side and then stamped the car with Sepia Archival Ink.
5. To finish off I stamped the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #361 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #160 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #138 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #145 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #46 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.