Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A very busy morning here as off to get weighed and then I have a couple of errands to run afterwards.
Hoping to get into the craft room later on today.
Whatever your plans are have a good day.
Today sharing a card where I have used Gelatos to colour the roses, I did this when I went to Barbara's a couple of weeks ago and finished it the other day.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square scalloped edge card base.
2. Matted and layered pink card.
3. Stamped the flowers around the page with Archival ink and water coloured the flowers with pink and lavender Gelatos.
4. Stamped the sentiment which is from Stamps by Me.
5. To finish off added the butterfly and 3 pink gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Pink and one more Colour
Crafty Creations #363 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #162 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #139 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #147 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!