Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your weekend going?
Mine isn't going too bad, I had a lovely time last night with Rick, we went out for a meal and to see our friend play in his band.
Today is all about videoing a couple more videos.
You know I do love my Distress Oxides and Tim Holtz goodies and sharing this male orientated card with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card.
3. Background layer I created by first stencilling the works and arrows using the texture paste then to create the colour used Distress Oxides fossilized amber, gathered twigs, vintage photo and walnut stain.
4. Once this was dry I stamped the images from the Travel Ways stamp set with black archival ink.
5. On separate pieces of card I stamped and embossed the card, train and ship, cut them out and adhered with Pinflair for dimension.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #37 - Always Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Y - your choice
Crafting with Friends #62 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #285 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!