Good Morning Crafty Friends
How are you all this weekend?
Rick and I are having a nice relaxing weekend, apart from the usual household chores and washing we are catching up on watching some films.
Today I am hoping to get a couple of videos done too.
Today a card for a little boy, not done one of these for a while.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered blue card and pattered beige paper.
3. Cut out and made 3 pennants with stripped paper.
4. Matted and layered topper onto navy blue card.
5. To finish off I added blue Card Candi to 2 corners and the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet #184 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #521 - Celebrate
Crafty Catz Weekly #408 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!