Good Morning Crafty Friends
WOW can you believe it is Good Friday but not only that tomorrow is the last day of March!
Hubby is at work today so I am going to be getting a couple of videos done today and then hoping to get them edited too ready to upload for next month.
I am sharing with you this beautiful image Leilani from Conie Fong which I have coloured with my Copic Markers.
Step by Step
1. To create my A5 card I took a piece of cream pearlescent card and scored down the middle.
2. I then matted and layered peachy orange card and piece of paper from LOTV Antebellum paper pack.
3. Printer image onto white card and coloured with Copics before cutting out with SB curved rectangle die before matting and layering onto peachy orange card also cut out with larger of the same die.
4. I added the butterfly to the top left hand corner.
5. To finish off I arranged the flowers in the lower bottom corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter #332 - Digital Image
Digi Choosday #13 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #64 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #200 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!