Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Did you all have a good weekend?
Rick and I had a lovely relaxing weekend for a change, catching up on films and a bit of reading too.
Today sharing another card using one of the new WOW embossing powder Perissa embossing powder with the Medici Flower stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered green card.
3. To create the background of the topper I used Distress Oxides, shaded lilac, squeezed lemonade, bundle sage and tattered rose.
4. I then stamped the Medici flower with WOW embossing ink pad and Perissa embossing powder with is a colour blend.
5. On a separate piece of card I stamped and embossed the flower again, watercoloured with Zig brush pens, cut out the flowers and decoupaged.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #3 - Anything Goes
The Fairy & The Unicorn - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #16 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #287 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #55 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!