Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you all had a nice relaxing weekend.
This week is a very busy week for me, lots of video work to do as well as blog post to sort out too.
Today a vintage card to share using a sweet image from my stash.
Step by Step
1. White 7 x 7 scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered cream and patterned card.
3. Wrapped beige satin/organza ribbon around both layers before adhering to card base.
4. Distressed around image and sentiment with DI vintage photo.
5. To finish off added the dark cream roses and pearl trim.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sheepski Designs #12 - Flowers
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #77 - Anything Goes
Allsorts #457 - Ladies Only
Crafters Castle #3 - Anything Goes
The Fairy & The Unicorn - AG/Optional all about Mums
Many thanks for visiting today.