Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing with you my last GDT project for Digi Doodle Studios
I have had an amazing time working with these cute images and thank Dina for having me on her amazingly talented tea.
I have used the beautiful Pepper Belle Flora
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square base card with scalloped front.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper and embossed card.
3. Matted and layered shaving foam and colour burst background card.
4. Printed the image and coloured with Copic markers then matted and layered onto green card cut using SB Grande scalloped rectangle die.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and green and white pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #195 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #197 - Always Anything Goes
Use your Stuff - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #9 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #55 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!