Good Morning Crafty Friends
How are you all this Wednesday morning!
Can you believe we are nearly at the end of March already?
They always say time flies when you are having fun!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft Card.
3. To create background of topper I used Distress Oxides faded jeans, forest moss, fired brick and antique linen.
4. Once dry I stamped the sentiment and bike with Versafine and embossed.
5. To finish off I used the gears and cogs from the Fly High stamp set and stamped with Archival black ink.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #395 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #63 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #409 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!