Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I had a lovely crafty play day with Kath yesterday.
Today is all about getting my Copics out and doing some colouring as treated myself to some new digital images.
Today I am sharing with you Mitzi Sato-Wuiff's Bluebell Sprite.
Step by Step
1. I have used green card to create a centre stepper base.
2. Printed bluebell sprite out and coloured with Copic Sketch markers then matted and layered onto pale blue card.
3. Matted and layered a doily before adhering topper.
4. Added pearl corners to two of the side panels and apple blossom blue flowers from Wild Orchid crafts.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment which reads "from me to you"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #198 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #203 - Always Anything Goes
Make my Monday #69 - In the Garden
A Bit more time to Craft #65 - Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft #4 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!