Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you have all had a great Easter weekend and hope you all have a good day.
I am off to Kath's today for our usual crafting play day.
Today sharing a canvas I made when Kath came to ours a last week.
Step by Step
1. A4 box canvas which I added papers from my stash which I have distressed with scissors and vintage photo distress ink. I then added some stencilling with white picket fence to the top left and bottom right of the papers.
2. I then added 3 doilies which have been distressed with distress ink tea dye.
3. To the centre doily added die cut, twine and a butterfly with pearls for the body.
4. To the other 2 doilies I added flourishes and roses which have all been distressed.
5. To finish off I added 2 butterflies and added pearls as their trails.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
We Love 2 Create #7 - AG Mixed Media
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Many thanks for visiting today!