Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Friday already! What are your plans for this weekend?
Not sure what we will be doing this weekend, depends on the weather, I know housework is involved at some point and maybe if the weather is not good we will be having a sort out of our winter and summer cloths.
Today sharing a new card using a floral corner arrangement image from Make it Crafty, I have attempted to create dew drops on the flowers my first attempt and not too bad.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered black and red card.
3. Printed the image onto Make it Crafty card and coloured with my Prismacolor pencils then matted and layered onto black card.
4. Die cut the butterfly with pink card.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment and added the pearl and bling trim along the bottom.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Make it Crafty - Add Dew Drops
Creates & Makes #21 - Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday #17 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #388 - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today!