Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this Sunday morning?
I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday and have a good day planned today.
I am going to be making some videos today and hoping to get them edited too.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 scalloped edge square white base card.
2. Matted and layered blue card.
3. Stamped the flowers in Archival ink and water coloured using Generation INX in light green, coloured the flowers with SN sparkle pens.
4. I stamped the splats with Generation INX in blue.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and added deep blue splats.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends #64 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #411 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #290 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #56 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #144 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!