Good Morning Crafty Friends,
What crafting plans do you have for today?
I am off to Kath's for our crafting play day.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 Kraft square base card.
2. Matted and layered teal card.
3. To create the background I have used distress oxides peacock feathers, hickory smoke and gathered twigs.
4. I stamped the dragonfly onto the background and then onto another piece of card, coloured with SN sparkle pen and cut out then adhered over the image on the background for dimension.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Animals #13 - Anything Goes
Creative with Stamps #25 - CAS with Sentiment
Love to Craft #21 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafter's #3 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!