Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Friday to you all, I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend.
A day of video making today, which needs to be edited and uploaded too!
Today sharing a card using Prosecco Time Stamp from All Dressed Up
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered black card, wrapped silver organza ribbon around before adhering to base card.
3. Matted and layered glitter card.
4. Colour image with Copic markers and adhered to glitter card.
5. Made double bow twisted the ends and added pearl gems to the ends, to finish off added floral cabochon to centre of bow and added sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craftaholics R Us #16 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #364 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #148 - Anything Goes
All Dressed Up #80 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #335 - A Birthday Card
Many thanks for visiting today!