Good Morning Crafty Friends
How are you all this morning?
A nice busy day planned with my new Copic's today, lots of colouring planned as I have quite a few images all ready for me to colour.
Here is a card I made using one of the images I coloured at a Copic class. The image is called Virgo from a new company I hadn't heard of before called "Stamping Bella". Check out Dies to Die for as they have a wonderful selection.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square base card, scored the centre front of the card and folded back.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent taupe and patterned paper to the inside and front panel of the card.
3. Matted and layered the image which has been coloured with Copics onto the front panel.
4. Added the sentiment and butterfly.
5. To finish off added 4 pink pearls to the 4 corners of the topper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #198 - Anything Goes
Colour Inspiration Monthly #33 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #202 - Always Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Pink
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!