Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy morning here a few errands and then it is weigh in.
This afternoon I am hoping to get some crafting done.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered pink and brown card.
3. To create the background I have used Distress Oxide Vintage photo and worn lipstick, I then stencilled Tim Holtz meadow flowers using DO gathered twigs.
4. I then stamped the flowers and sentiment using Sepia Archival ink.
5. To finish off I coloured the flowers and leaves with Spica pens and added brown and pink pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Back to Basics #1 - Matting and Layering
Crafty Creations #365 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #164 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #141 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!