Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you have all had a good enjoyable weekend.
Today I am sharing a new card using the beautiful I shall be your wings stamp set from Chocolate Baroque
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square base card.
2. Matted and layered embossed bronze card.
3. To create the background I sprayed watercolour card with water and added drops of Generation INX. Once dry I then sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in gold.
4. I then stamped the feathers around the page with Archival Coffee and stamped the sentiment.
5. I stamped the feathers onto watercolour card with Versafine and embossed with clear WOW embossing powder then cut out.
6. To finish off I coloured each feather with SN glitter pens and adhered to card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #5 - Anything Goes
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #39 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps #291 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!