Good Morning Crafty Friends
A very busy one here today, cards to make for my blog and prep work for samples too!
Shopping to get done first before I can get into the craft room.
Whatever you have planned have a fantastic day.
A vintage card to share with you, haven't done one of these in a while and hope you like.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white base card.
2. Matted and layered dusky pink card and paper from my stash.
3. Matted and layered topper onto dusky pink card.
4. Added lace along the bottom and floral bouquet with roses and feather.
5. To finish off added butterflies, metal corner and pearl cabochon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - Here comes the Girls
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #81 - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Crafty Catz #415 - AG/optional twist add flowers
Many thanks for visiting today!