Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this morning?
An early post for me as off to see my parents this morning then I am off to get weighed.
Today I am sharing with you another of my GDT cards using "Ella Fleur" a new digi release which you can purchase from Conie Fong Etsy Shop.
Below is a list of Copic's I have used to colour Ella Fleur with:
Skin - E00, E21, E51, R20
Hair - C1, C3, C5, C7
Flower - YR01, YR02, YR04
Stem - FY2G
Dress & Bow - YR15, YR16, Y65
Eyes - E25, E27, E47
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered silver pearlescent and peach polka dot card.
3. Added a strip of silver and peach strip card.
4. Printed image and coloured then cut out SB Timeless Rectangle die matted and layered onto silver pearlescent card.
4. Cut out SB butterfly in the silver and polka dot and added gems to centre of body.
5. To finish off added the pearl spray and peach roses.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Moments #144 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #341 - Flower Power
Pause Dream Enjoy #22 - Flowers
Digi Choosday #22 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!