Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Monday to you all, a beautiful sunny day here so going to spend the day in the garden just for a change and take advantage of this beautiful weather.
Whatever your plans are I hope you have a wonderful day.
Today a card made using Distress Oxides and an image from the Sideshow stamp set.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 scalloped white circle card base.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card which has been cut using SB Grande circle die.
3. To create the background on water colour card I have used Distress Oxides hickory smoke, salty ocean, broken china and peacock feathers.
4. I stamped the image using black archival ink.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment using archival ink.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #5 - Anything Goes
The Fairy & the Unicorn - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #202 - Masculine + Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #39 - Anything Goes
Cards 4 Galz #70 - April Showers
Many thanks for visiting today!