Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Another Friday comes around again and the last one of the month too!
As you know I love feathers and when I saw this stamp and sentiment from Bee Crafty I just had to have them. The feather is called twisted feather
Here is the card I made.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered dark purple and lilac pearlescent card.
3. To created the background I used Distress Oxides wilted violet, shaded lilac and hickory smoke.
4. I then stamped the feather and sentiment using Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
5. To finish off I added 5 black gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #367 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #166 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #143 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #151 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #48 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!