Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well the craft room is all nice and tidy, washed down the work tops and everything has been tidied up and put away until I get back from my holiday.
I have only some admin to do now and then it is time to start and think about what I am taking away with me on Wednesday to see my friend Deb in Florida.
I have coloured him with the following Copic's
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E23, E25, E29
Boots & Hydrant - C2, C4, C6
Hose - Y04, Y06, Y18
Clothes and Helmet - R24, R27, R28, Y13, Y15, Y18
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered silver pearlescent card, yellow and red card.
3. Printed fireman and coloured with Copics, matted and layered onto silver pearlescent card.
4. Adhered the birthday sentiment to base card.
5. To finish off added silver card candie.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #23 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #69 - Always Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #23 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #139 - For a Male
Cute Card Thursday #533 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!