Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy morning with errands to run and my last weigh in before I go away next week.
I plan to chill out this afternoon and spend some time with Rick.
Whatever your plans are have a fabulous day.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered dark green patterned card.
3. To create the background I used Distress Oxides, faded jeans, salty ocean and vintage photo. I then stamped images to do with travel with Archival ink.
4. Stamped the aeroplane, suitcase and sentiment and coloured with Distress Oxides vintage photo and hickory smoke.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stinkin Inkers - The Guys have it!
Tuesday Throwdown #395 - What a Guy!
Cards in Envy - Let's hear it for the Boys!
Craft Cardmakers #213 - For a Man/Boy
Dream Valley #180 - For a Man/Boy
Many thanks for visiting today!