Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.
Today sharing a card using the beautiful geranium from the Flora & Fauna stamp set from Chocolate Baroque
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white scalloped front square base card.
2. Matted and layered deep pink card and the next layer is an oxide background created from mop up using worn lipstick, carved pumpkin, peacock feathers and evergreen bough.
3. Stamped image onto watercolour card, watercoloured around the image and coloured with SN glitter pens and Zig water brush pens.
4. Matted and layered image onto pink card cut using SB scalloped oval die.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment and added the butterfly.
Thank you for visiting today!