Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you this Friday morning?
My Vlog to edit and upload as well as creating some projects for my blog is on the list of jobs that need to be done today and over the weekend.
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. To create background I used distress oxides, seedless preserves, wilted violet and shaded lilac.
4. Stamped and embossed the peony and leaves then coloured with luscious powders before cutting out.
5. To finish off I stencilled the sentiment and added black gems to 2 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #370 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #148 - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy #28 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #50 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!