Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your weekend going?
We are having a nice quiet weekend for a change, no crafting until Monday, decided to take this weekend off and spend time catching up on a few things around the house.
Today a belated birthday card, I am sure at some time or other we have missed someone's birthday.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered red card.
3. Wrapped red ribbon along the bottom of the patterned card before adhering to base card.
4. Adhered topper which I have distressed with DI spun sugar.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and clear gems to one corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet #194 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Weekly #427 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #205 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!