Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing with you my GDT for Conie Fong.
I have used Princess Molly Balloon from the bundle which you can purchase at Conie Fong's Etsy Store
I have used the following Copic's to colour Molly:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Dress & Shoes - RV63, RV55, RV17
Balloon - RV17, RV55, RV63
Crown - Y04, Y11, Y13, Y15
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered pink mirri card and Bliss Green and roses paper.
3. Printed Molly, coloured with Copics and cut out with Oval die, matted and layered onto green scalloped paper.
4. Added white pearls along the bottom and side.
5. To finish off added three roses.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #30 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #30 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #306 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #539 - Too Cute
Little Miss Muffet #194 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!