Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this morning?
A busy day making cards today with come colouring too!
To colour the image I have used the following Copics:
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44
Hats & Dress - R59, R56, E04
Boots - C02, C04, C06
Bird - E42 E59
Spica Glitter pens on Ribbon, Holly and Scarf
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped square base card.
2. Matted and layered red and green card.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copics then cut out with SB curved rectangle die. I then added glitter to the dress, hat, snow and boots.
4. Attached topper to frame at an angle.
5. To finish off I added 3 snowflakes and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Always Fun #70 - Let it Sparkle
Christmas with Cuties #18 - Add some Sparkle
Dream Valley #183 - Christmas in July
Create & Inspire #76 - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Studios #8 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!