Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Today's card I have used Conie Fong's Butterfly Kisses.
The Copic's used to colour the image are as follows:
Skin E000, E00, E1, E51, R20
Hair - Y21, YR31, YR23, YR24
Dress - R35, R37, R39
Flowers - YR07, R81, R83, R85/R35, R37, R39
Butterflies - B01, B04, B06/Y11, Y15, Y19
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 deckle edge white square base card.
2. Matted and layered pink and burgundy card, matted and layered pink and polka dot card.
3. Added lace and ribbon along the bottom before matting and layering pink and butterfly paper.
4. Printed image coloured with above Copics, cut out with SB Timeless Rectangle die and adhered to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off added silver metal butterfly and birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #32 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations #149 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #32 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #209 - For Girls + Sentiment
Little Miss Muffet #195 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #150 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today