Good Morning Crafty Friends,
What are you all up to this weekend.
The usual here and making some samples.
A new card using Inkylicious stamps.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered silver mirri and blue card.
3. Wrapped ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Stamped image onto background created using DO faded jeans, blueprint sketch and salty ocean. I stamped with Versafine and embossed. Then matted and layered onto silver mirri.
5. To finish off I added some clear sparkle gems and made a double bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #73 - Anything Goes
Artistic Stampers - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore #54 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!