Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A busy morning doing the usual housework.
Meeting my best mate Lesley for lunch today too, excited as not seen her for a while so we will be putting the worlds to right and having a good catch up.
Today's card is again using the new Distress Oxides and Alcohol Inks
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered pale green card.
3. To create the background I used DO Ripe Persimmon, Dusty Concord and Mowed Lawn onto black card. Once this was dry I stencilled numbers around using Picket Fence.
4. I adhered the alarm clock which was cut out with Mirri card, used alcohol inks and added the fingers with a brad.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft Rocket #51 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #42 - Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times #77 - For the Boys
The Crafty Addicts #51 - AG/For Boys and Men
Many thanks for visiting today.