Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Another busy day ahead and so happy that I got some crafting done yesterday.
Another busy day again today with errands etc to do.
Today's card is made using Tim Holtz floral stamp and Distress Oxides.
Step by Step
1. White hexagonal scalloped base card.
2. Die cut yellow pearlescent card with SB Grande scalloped circle die and then embossed.
3. Created background using Distress Oxides, cut out 3 circles and adhered together.
4. Stamped the flower and stem then coloured with Zig Brush pens.
5. To finish off added yellow pearl gems and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #212 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys #124 - Flower Power
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #87 - Always Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #307 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!