Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
Lots of admin to do today before the craft room is opened again tomorrow.
Today sharing my DT project for Conie Fong
I have used Snowy Christmas Presents image.
I have coloured the image with the following Copics.
Penguin - C00, C0, C01, C06, C08, C10
Beak and Feet - Y17, Y38, YR68
Presents - R35, R37, R39 and G12, G14 G17
Scarf and Hat - R81, R83, R85
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 red scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered green glitter card and patterned paper.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copics before die cutting and matting and layering onto pink glitter card.
4. Around the image I have added glitter.
5. To finish off added 2 silver trees, stars and a bow with star in the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - N is for Nature
Brown Sugar #282 - All creatures great & small
Colour Crazy #39 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #39 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #315 - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
Little Miss Muffet #198 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!